Thursday, November 18, 2010

Texas romantic wedding

He wanted to get married in the country Graford, Texas, is due to the particular shape of the zone is my family. My grandparents have a farm of 1,000 acres in Graford, where we have a family holiday on special occasions. My grandmother, his father and his property C engagement ring IC died in February inherited, and I knew I wanted to be his ranch to a central part of our celebration. Because they were limited in power, water and facilities, it would have a logistical nightmare, not to mention a fortune to host the wedding together on the property. But when we saw the rustic elegance of the port of knew it was absolutely perfect, not to mention a short drive from our ranch. Once we decided on the wedding wearing of all the other details of the day were donated by the beautiful ranch.






No comments:

Post a Comment