Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Katie Cassidy holiday tips and tricks

November is here and holidays are just around the corner C Are you ready for them? There is always a lot in this time of year to do what participate obtaining glamorous and beautiful of all parties, meetings, parties and different Shindig.

From Hollywood stars to see, first hand the challenges of seeing a lot of pressure, what better than the new  It Girl  Katie Cassidy her secrets for this busy time we are called to share? We appreciate beautiful star, who plays the mysterious Juliet on Gossip Girl, talk to know your tips for the survival of the holidays with style.

Make-up fatty acids season warm color lipstick is the perfect finish the final look of beauty to create holiday. I left the color of the lips by NARS Holiday C is a powder pink, purple lip gloss called Female Trouble. I especially like the way your teeth white and it does stand out! I also like the look of the Fondazione Giorgio Armani and Yves Saint Laurent Touche? CLAT Enhancer brings more light on the skin.

AttireThe holiday feast are the best time of year to dress up and yeah experiment with colors and textures like gold, platinum, silk and sequins sequins C! For meetings of the season, opted for a modern version of the LBD C sequined black dress and catch the lights of Christmas lights. To add a color for your party-ready pair of dress with a sequined dress with a shiny shoe Funke.

Hair when perfect game ready to go at night during the holiday season, I make sure I'm not constantly fuss with my hair. Read journo plum swear by oil, because it gets my hair a nice shine and smells good. To achieve this, my eyes perfect party favorite, combing hair long in a ponytail, elegant and add a strip of metal, a touch of glamor and immediately updated to give a classic look.

Beauty EssentialsAll year, but especially during the holiday season, they take in many events on the red carpet and my time because I love, it is important that my best accessory CC is my smile bright and shines on the confidence. To help me, a brighter smile in record time, the white are for professional 3D effects Crest Whitestrips depends. closed right in the teeth, allowing you to fade in the shower or on the road. I'm also a big fan of skin care and body lotion and sea Skinceuticals Eye Cream, look at my skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment