Monday, November 22, 2010

Texas romantic wedding II

I love the details that make a wedding than to hear sentimental. All members of the family history and stories that are bound in a wedding day, it can be so special. Details of Libby and Ben are keeping at it, my heart!

My favorite detail of our wedding was intimate C, the small chapel created an environment in which incorporated the celebrant does not need a microphone and musicians, all of our guests the opportunity in itself, and all details of the message the music was so special and personal for us. My most memorable moment was the island. Ben and I decided not to see each other before the ceremony, so if the first look at the chapel doors open so special and very moving. My father accompanied me down the hall to some very talented friends play a song that is very important. Everything was beautiful and somewhat surreal.






1 comment:

  1. Where did you purchase your girls dresses? Love all of them!

    ReplyDelete