Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Texas romantic wedding III

Libby has an incredible job of fulfilling its vision of a rustic, yet romantic, the celebration of marriage. This information is very beautiful and inspiring DIY fabulous.

I loved to see fill the whole day. My mother and I took in all the planning to us, including DIY projects. Since I would not be able to do everything to keep me up to date, helping a friend part of my art director for the application to run from the base to get my vision. He also made another friend to my day of coordinator, and both basically the whole day to spend with the help of some friends and family members. Ben and I felt very happy to support a wonderful community of friends and family willing and love for us in many ways, their date of our marriage. And I loved going to the chapel and the reception to see for the first time and my visions to life!







No comments:

Post a Comment