Wednesday, November 17, 2010

How to compare Kate Middleton wedding dress from?

Kate Middleton is a modest wedding dress sweater hand-embroidered lace gown, high fashion, an expert on Today's scheduled wedding.
Peta Hunt Fashion Director of you and your wedding magazine suggests the new royal wife decide for something traditional, but with a modern touch.

I do not know who should be covered with Swarovski crystals. I think it will be embroidered by hand and I think with the line,  Hunt said.

There must be some kind of crown or tiara. I can imagine that the shoulders are covered at some point.

I think a turtleneck would be fantastic. His very refined and can hit very well against that stylish.She royal bride to dress a fish tail style, choose a skirt instead.
It took years to get into this dress. Year after year, people would turn to him,  he said.

For years, the habit of dressing versions Diana. Should have been closed at the time and left.

No comments:

Post a Comment